About Dynatom International
We set up Dynatom International (DI) in Switzerland to fulfill our clients’ needs in other emerging markets.
We use our unique network and lobbying process to create new opportunities for our clients. We carefully choose the companies we represent. For example, we reduced our portfolio of Japanese and South Korean companies in the Chinese market due to competition and political position from the government. We assess the technology of our prospects and sometimes we prefer not to represent a company when its technology is poor or localized in the targeted market.
• Instrumentation and Controls
• Welding Materials
• Safety Analysis
• Pump &Special Valve
• Fuel Manufacturing and Reprocessing
• Heat Exchangers
• Waste Management
• Primary Effluent Treatment and Wastewater Treatment.
In nuclear medicine mostly in:
• Design of Nuclear Medicine Department.
• Production of Isotopes and Logistics
• Proton Therapy
• Expertise in Therapy Treatment in Nuclear Medicine (i.e. liver)
• QM for Equipment
• Training Overseas for Radioprotection in Particular for Nurses.
• Training in Oncology and Neurology
• Expertise on Licensing by the Regulatory Authority.
Hiring our Experts
1. Your international competitors.
2. The localization process and government policy.
3. The bidding results overthe last 5 years.
We prepare and execute a 24-month strategic plan to establish your business
1. Introduction of your company to our network and buyers.
2. Integrating your company as a preferred vendor for the EPC, operators and hospital management.
3. Participate in bidding and direct procurement.
We increase your market share in the competitive environment
1. Regular lobbying with the end-users.
2. Market intelligence on trends, competition and government policy.
3. Consistent meetings with your team and updates on the markets we are involved in.
Efficient business development requires a minimum investment from your company.
We are not investors in your business. We are retained to develop your business and keep it in a highly competitive environment.
Based on our experience, the lowest investment fee required to operate in the Chinese or Turkish nuclear power market averages US$ 12,000 US$ (€10, 000) per month, which covers the cost of a sales manager, an assistant, an accountant, a small office and basic business development expenses.
Dynatom’s solution allows companies to save 50-60% and to become established in the market within 24 months.
In addition, clients have access to Dynatom’s business network, resources, nuclear, transport and business expertise, and do not need to worry about human resources management, which is the major problem in emerging countries.
Dynatom’s representatives in China, Europe, Turkey and the USA successfully manage cross-cultural and language issues for our clients.
1. Project based (hourly rate or lump sum fee)
2. Work package (specified number of hours per month)
3. Representative package (unlimited hours of work per month, including overseas work)
We provide business information, technical documents, regulations, and interviews on the leading companies involved in our targeted markets and other rich content for the business community. Our marketers and sales team designed the magazine for the domestic and international business community.
We only interview companies that are operating in the market we serve. We look for examples and references to educate the business community. Our editorial team prepares each interview carefully, records the discussion and lets your team modify the interview according to agreement by both parties. The interview is free of charge.
If you are in North America, you can contact us in Chicago.
If you are in Europe, our commercial office is based in Fribourg, Switzerland, close to Bern.
If you are based in Western Asia, the Middle East and Africa our representative is in Istanbul
If you are based in Asia, our Beijing office welcomes you. Please see our contact page for more information.