Dynabond was created in 2003 in China to focus on investment consulting and market penetration for foreign companies not in the nuclear industry. In 2007 we decided to transfer our resources to the Chinese nuclear power market. Due to the overseas expansion of the Chinese industry, we have asked to become a global entity.
We set up Dynatom International (DI) in Switzerland to fulfill our clients’ needs in other emerging markets.
The results depend on the expectations – Market share, market dominance, and Joint venture acquisition.
We use our unique network and lobbying process to create new opportunities for our clients. We carefully choose the companies we represent. For example, we reduced our portfolio of Japanese and South Korean companies in the Chinese market due to competition and political position from the government. We assess the technology of our prospects and sometimes we prefer not to represent a company when its technology is poor or localized in the targeted market.
We work with businesses that have valuable know-how in the energy market
- Construction Tools
- Special Steels and Alloys
- Instrumentation and Controls
- Forging and Castings
- Welding Materials
- Safety Analysis
- Pump &Special Valve
- Fuel Manufacturing and Reprocessing
- Heat Exchangers and HVAC
- Waste Management
- Primary Effluent Treatment and Wastewater Treatment.
In Hydrogen (including Transport) and Co2:
- Hydrogen recycling and Compression
- Onsite production of Hydrogen for Trucks
- Design of specific fuel cells for Trucks
- Co2 Capture and recycling in Fuels and Chemicals.
In Nuclear Medicine, primarily in:
- Design of Nuclear Medicine Department.
- Production of Isotopes and Logistics
- Proton Therapy
- Expertise in Therapy Treatment in Nuclear Medicine (i.e., liver)
- QM for Equipment
- Training Overseas for Radioprotection for Nurses.
- Training in Oncology and Neurology
- Expertise in Licensing by the Regulatory Authority.