Dynatom’s expertise consists of selecting leading manufacturers and technical safety organizations, making a long-term commitment to the nuclear power, rail transport and nuclear medicine markets and assisting with ambitious strategies, while fulfilling a clear commitment to the shareholders.
To successfully execute our long-term investment strategy, Dynatom has several strengths – an established shareholder base, and a stable portfolio of leading businesses that contribute a broad geographical and sectorial view in high growth markets.
Dynatom’s business development strategy is based on close communications with the leaders of the companies that we represented. This partnership is fundamental to the process by which added value is created. Dynatom and its subsidiaries provide constant and active support, share risks and contribute business and technical expertise.
EXPANSION OF VENTURES IN EMERGING MARKETS
Dynatom creates value by developing long-term competitiveness in emerging and developing markets, and by actively encouraging its partners and clients to make investments that drive organic growth and profitability. Dynatom pursues diversification and innovation through strategic partnerships with Inbex, Asie Energie, SPCA, Shanghai Green Hall Energy Technology and B2B Matchmaking Society.
OUR INVESTMENT STRATEGY
Dynatom invests for the long-term in leading companies in the nuclear power, rail transport and nuclear medicine markets in order to boost their growth and development.
Dynatom’s business model focuses on companies with many of the following characteristics:
- Strong international references over the last five years;
- Technological innovation and a high standard of safety and quality;
- Ranking in the top three in their field of expertise;
- Proven contribution to technologies such as AP1000, VVER 1200 or Atmea;
- High potential for long-term profitable growth;
For partners, Dynatom encourages certain circumstances, such as:
- Collaboration in all aspects of business development;
- A shared vision of the business;
- Opportunities for further reinvestment over time to accompany business growth;