Over the years, Dynatom has developed practical skills to understand and develop the emerging industrial and technological markets. Four main streams of information provide Dynatom the best data to predict the business trends and build and adjust the strategies to allow our clients to expand their market share. Our goal is not only market share growth but also how to deliver the best ROI possible.
Dynatom marketing follows a methodology that guarantees the quality of the information gathered and allows step-by-step tracking of all the key subjects and the general context. First, the primary sources of the local industry are screened:
- “Potential buyers – to ascertain how much demand there is for the product/service
- Distributors, agents, and other intermediaries – to find out how to best get products and services to market, and again to ascertain how much demand there is for the product/service
- Competitors – to find out how other companies have successfully entered and stayed in the market and judge the market’s likely response to a new entrant
- Industry experts and local authorities – to provide a quick and concise overview of the market.”
Dynatom continuously invests in our network and sales forces to build a sustainable and robust organization that can track all the information to the local stakeholders’ environment and mindset. In addition, our efficient lobbying allows us to understand and match the needs of the buyers. The idea is to build the best offers that will fit all the demand requirements.
Big data and statistics:
Over the years, Dynatom has developed efficient tools to extract valuable information about its target markets (end-user and supply chain).
This additional data strengthens our decisions to drive our clients’ businesses more effectively.
Bidding and legal process:
We take care to analyze and learn from each bidding process.
We also learn from competitors’ successes and failures. The registration processes which are needed to fit the local regulations also make available valuable data. These data are generally oriented toward how competitors and buyers manage the market.
Dynatom assesses operators, holdings companies, engineering firms, and local manufacturers to guarantee that:
- Products and services fit local needs and are accurately represented
- A track record for delivering high-quality solutions can be set up.
- Financial, operational, and strategic plans are in place to ensure and sustain the market’s viability.
From Dynatom’s perspective, the highest ROI possible combines the following factors – long-term commitment, short and efficient response times, cost control, and optimal price points. The correct execution of the strategies designed by Dynatom allows clients to reach the objectives that target these key points.